2 lbs red skin potatoes, cooked with skins
1 cup diced celery
1/3 cup sliced green olives or dill pickles
1/3 cup sweet orange or red diced pepper
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1 Tbs onion powder
1/2 tsp celery seed
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp cayenne powder
1/3 cup Soy Vegenaise
dill weed and pepper strips for garnish
1. Scrub potatoes. Steam or boil potatoes in small amount of water, 25-30 min until tender. Peel off thin skin; cut into cubes, and place in large mixing bowl.
2. Add the celery, olives, peppers, onions, and seasonings.
3. Gently stir in mayonnaise, to taste, tossing lightly to coat vegetables.
4. Transfer potato salad to bowl lined with lettuce leaves.
5. Garnish with fresh or dried dill weed and sweet pepper strips. Serve warm or cover and chill in refregerator.
Yield 6-8 servings.