Reiner Kremer, DC, NMD, PA-C
Dr. Reiner Kremer, DC, NMD, PA-C has practiced integrative “Primum Non Nocere” FIRST DO NO HARM, family medicine, serving the Douglas and Elbert county communities since 1978. Dr. Kremer maintains professional referral affiliations with specialty physicians and groups within the community, at Sky Ridge Hospital in Lone Tree, Castle Rock Adventist and Parker Adventist Hospitals. The practice mission statement is to “EMPOWER YOU THE PATIENT TO MAKE AN INFORMED HEALTHCARE DECISION.” Dr. Kremer is licensed in naturopathic medicine in Arizona and Vermont, chiropractic medicine in New Mexico and Colorado and certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and licensed as a physician assistant in Colorado, California and Arizona. He has had extensive and formal training in chiropractic, naturopathic and recently allopathic medicine, and is uniquely qualified to discuss and offer the patient health choices and options. He is one of very few practitioners in the United States that have degrees and are licensed in all three disciplines. Dr. Kremer has authored several publications regarding health promotion and disease prevention.
Prior to joining Franktown Family Medicine, Dr. Kremer received his undergraduate training at Rutgers College, Rutgers University and his Bachelor of Science degree from National University of Health Sciences (NUHS). He attended chiropractic medical school at NUHS completing his clinical internship at Chicago General Health Service next to Cook County Hospital. He attended naturopathic medical school at the American University of Integrative Medicine, received his medical training as a physician assistant at the University of North Dakota, School of Medicine completing his clinical rotations in urgent care at Concentra Urgent Care, hospital, emergency and internal medicine at Sky Ridge Medical Center, physical and regenerative medicine at the Centeno-Schultz Clinic and integrative wholistic family medicine with Paula Castro, MD. His interest is anti-aging, regenerative, preventive and predictive medicine.
Dr. Kremer was appointed by Governors Owens and Ritter to serve on the Colorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners from 2001-2009. He has served on many national professional boards and organizations. He remains active in community service and social justice.
Dr. Kremer practices and is a licensed and nationally certified physician assistant. He provides interventional orthopedic, regenerative medicine services using platelet rich plasma at Franktown Family Medicine for orthopedic conditions. He treats knee, shoulder, hip, wrist, elbow and ankle conditions and uses diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound for diagnosis and needle guidance. In addition, autologous (from the patient) blood is used to foster self-healing, which aligns with Leviticus 17:14, which states “That the life of the flesh is in the blood.”
Dr. Kremer came to the United States from Germany, first immigrating to Toronto, Ontario, Canada then to Elizabeth, New Jersey. He is the first member of his family to attend high school and college. He chose the integrative and regenerative medicine approach because of his interest in respecting the human body’s ability to self-heal and to “Primum Non Nocere”, FIRST DO NO HARM.
Dr. Kremer is committed to being a patient advocate, provide compassionate care and to “EMPOWER YOU THE PATIENT TO MAKE AN INFORMED HEALTHCARE DECISION.
Languages Spoken: German, English
Wholistic Family Medicine
- Wellness and Annual Examinations
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Commercial Drivers Examinations and Clearance
- School Sports Pre-Participation Physical Examinations and Clearance
- Physical and Manual Medicine for Joints and Spine
- Predictive, Preventive and Diagnostic Blood, Urine, Hair, Stool and Saliva testing
- Bioidentical Hormones for Men and Women
- Prolotherapy for Orthopedic Conditions
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injections (PRP) for Orthopedic Conditions
Medical Education & Training
- National University of Health Sciences
- American University of Integrative Medicine
- University of North Dakota, School of Medicine
- Chicago General Health Service, Chicago IL
- Integrative Medicine Center, Franktown, CO
- Sky Ridge Medical Center, Lone Tree, CO
- Concentra Urgent Care, Highlands Ranch, CO
- Centeno-Schultz Clinic, Broomfield, CO
Certification & Memberships
- American Association of Orthopaedic Medicine
- American College of Lifestyle Medicine
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Colorado Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants