At Franktown Family Medicine, we provide a wide variety of health services for patients within the scope of our training and expertise. The following is a list of some of the services that we provide. Feel free to contact the office to schedule your appointment:
- Adult Family Medicine
- PRP Platelet Rich Plasma Joint Injections
- School Sport Physicals
- DOT Truck Driver Certification Physical Examinations (National Registry Certified Medical Examiner)
- Annual Executive Physical Examinations
- Laboratory Medicine includes the testing of samples from numerous sources of the human body, including blood, saliva, urine, stool and hair.
- CLIA Waived In-Office Testing (urine, throat culture) etc.)
- Conventional laboratory testing (blood, urine, sputum, stool, PAP smears, etc.)
- Comprehensive Stool Analysis including Occult Blood Testing
- Urine Drug Testing
- Spectracell Functional Intracellular Analysis
- Hair Analysis
- 24 Hour Urine Analysis
- Detoxification Challenge/Elimination Assessment
- Allergies and Sensitivities Testing
- Salivary Testing
- Hormonal Testing
- Other specialty labs as indicated
Some of our Special Programs or Services include:
- Well-Women and Well-Men Lifestyle Management Programs
- Executive Health Care Management
- Patient Advocacy
- Stress Mapping, Prevention and Predictive Medicine Workshops
- Other Courses, Workshops and Seminars
The Best Nutritional and Botanical Medicines
We are concerned about the quality and efficacy of the products we prescribe to our patients. We have reviewed the product offerings of over 260 companies from around the world. The products we prescribe and recommend are manufactured at the highest levels of purity and FDA standards. We also use or prescribe specially compounded medicines as needed for people who have specific sensitivity or allergy needs.
- Botanical Medicines
- Nutritional Supplements
- Compounded Natural Medicines
- Injectable Vitamins, Minerals and other Nutrients
The botanical medicines prescribed are produced with the highest quality and production standards. Herbs are gathered fresh from the fields, collected and cleaned in preparation for the extraction process. The herbal medicines are made in small batches and time is the key way in which the medicinal elements are extracted, whether the base of the medicine is glycerin, organic alcohol, water, or another natural extraction solvent. Once a batch is ready to be used as medicine, it is packaged to make it safe for transport to our clinic. We then prescribe these medicines to our patients and clients to assist in their treatment of disease or the facilitation and the return of health and wellness.
Nutritional medicines can provide the boost in nutrients necessary to assist the return of normal function or correct a particular health problem. These medicines items are manufactured under strict methods of quality control and provide a way to consume a concentrated amount of a natural substance without having to eat huge amounts of the food from which they are often derived.
For today’s lifestyles and time demands, these medicines offer a convenient way to get what you need when you need it.
All nutritional medicines are offered are for professional use only, and some are only available by prescription. This assures that you get the quality and amount you need of specific nutrients in useful combinations. It prevents having to buy lots of individual bottles of supplements or herbs of unknown quality over the counter from sources whose training and expertise is unknown.
Compounded Natural Medicines
If you have many airborne or food sensitivities or allergies to the items often found in creams, gels, lotions, etc., prescriptions can be written to have a medicine compounded specifically for you, that does not contain any problematic ingredients. This approach is commonly used with hormones, asthma medications, allergy remedies and other substances. When you and your loved ones are patients under our management and care, we work to minimize the possibility of a drug reactions or interactions. One of the benefits of natural medicines and substances is that they are rarely a source of unpleasant side effects.
Injectable Vitamins, Minerals and other Nutrients
These medicines are produced under the strictest pharmaceutical, compounding, purity or manufacturing protocols, for your protection. Some patients do not respond to traditional interventions, not getting the results they seek. When a person’s digestive function is compromised, or the ability to absorb nutrients taken by mouth is unable to be determined, injectable nutrients can make a positive, tangible difference in the return and maintenance of health by bypassing the initial phase of nutrient absorption, the GI tract.